A Toy

Hello bloggers, today I liked to tell you about a toy that I had when I was a child.

I remember had a lot of toys, I have always liked stuffed animals, cars and robots, but my favourite toy was the california girl barbie. 

I remember seeing the commercial where promoting the doll, and I asked my mom to buy it, I wanted it anxiosly, but my parents couldn't buy it.

At school, the parents organized and saved money during all year, so at the end of semester, they gived a present for all the children. In that moment I recieved the doll. I think that it was near of Christmas.

I liked it so much because the barbie had a surf board, so I put it in the water or in the pool, I used to play with the barbie constantly, it was really funny. I remember that her face smeel like coconut or pineaple. The barbie had blondie hair and golden skin, I thought that the doll was really pretty.

I don't remember what happend with the barbie, I think that I give it, I hope another girl or boy could enjoy playing whit it.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog