Hello bloger friends, Today I would like to tell you about one of things that I like to do; go to teather.

" La Amante fascista", is the name of the play that made me love teather. The principal actress was Paulina Urrutia, a talented chilean actress. She was present in all the scenes of the play, because was a monologue. At 2010, she won the award for the best actrees of the year for this role. Because the success of the play, it was put on again. I remember see the play at june of 2014 on the “Antonio Varas” teather.

I really enjoyed the play, because was a masterful performance. You could see the pasion of the actress on scene. It was amazing. I remember be on the edge of my seat  listening every word that she said. I went to see the play with my sister, who loved it too. I think I could see the play over and over whitout being bored.




Resultado de imagen para la amante fascista


















Comentarios

  1. Hi Belen,
    I liked your post, I had never heard about this play, but sound interesting.
    Paulina Urrutia never fails.
    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I don't know this artist but she sounds interesting.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog