A Birthday or a Celebration

Today I would like to tell you about my 20th birthday. It was very special for me because it was the first that I was not whit my family. I remember it was a friday, I had class in the morning and in the afternoon. At lunch time, my friends bought a cake for me and sang the happy birthday, I felt embarrassed because all people looked at me, but it was lovely.
 After class I went to my boyfriend's apartment and he had a surprise for me. He made me a delicious dinner, that really surprised me because he used to buy food, not cook. After, we went out for a walk in the evening, it was so romantic. I must confess that I am a romantic girl, I love that things, the details that you can make for other people, it was really special.
The next morning I come back home and I recieved a lot of present of my family, I remember that my brother gave to me my favourite perfume and my sister a cute yellow sweater. And for the breakfast I ate my favourite dessert; orange pancake. It was a good birthday!

Comentarios

  1. Sounds like a wonderful birthday Belen. I wish all birthdays were like that:)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog