Hello Bloggers,

It is the last publication that I will write, and I would like to tell you about my experience using the blog.

I think the blog is a really good learning tool, because you can use your own words to explain or tell something, so you are practice your english constantly. The blog combine your capacity for write, consistency and grammar, and is more easy if you can write about your personal experiences, is like tell your life to a friend but in english.

I don't have a favourite post, I think I’m not a good writer, I don´t write often so it was a good mental excercise for me. I like the fact of practice my english but I don´t like to do it. 

I really enjoyed reading the post about what was your favourite programm as a child, because it remember my childhood, and was funny know about the programms that my classmates wachted.


I think my english is better than the day that the classes started. My last english class was for years ago, so it was difficult for me at the beginning, but is more easy now. The english is like ride a bike or probably not. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog