A City

Hello blogger, today I’d like to tell you about a city I’d like to visit.

I have always dreamed to visiting Paris. I think it’s in the imagination of all the people to see Paris as a magical city. This city catch my atención not only for its beauty but also for its history. Paris used to be a walled island. The city was fuonded for the celta tribe of the parissi, they chose the island that was surrounded of water by the Sena lake like a way to protect themselfs and like a militar strategy.

Today, Paris is a big centre of art, culture, gastronomy and fashion, so you could do a lot of activities. I´d like to visit all the historical buildings like the cathedral of Notre Dame, the Louvre museum, the arch of Triumph, the museum of Orsay, the Holly Capel, the Royal Palace, the Basilica of Sacré Couer, the avenue of the elíseos field, etc.
Also I’d like to sail for the Sena and eat some macaroons on the boulevar.

I like to travel without company, so this city in particular iId like to vistit by myself. I think by this way  I could met more people, and be influenced by the Parisian culture.


Resultado de imagen para paris vista aerea

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog