Hello bloggers!

In this time I have to tell you about some hobby, but I think I do not have one. When I star a new hobby I usually  leave it in a short time. I would like to be more constant in that sense.

However, one of  the things that I have always done is draw and paint. All people when they are children draw and paint at school or in their homes, some on the walls. I have always painted and draw, but when I was 16 years old I started doing it consciously. I started worrying about the things having the right shape, that the images have the proper depth, use the correct perspective. I wanted that my drawing and paintings to look better.

At first I just draw in black and white, but when I was able to achieve that the nuances of black differentiable, then I stared painting in color. My favourite way to paint is wiht pencils or acrylics, and I really enjoy to draw landscape and faces, although I am not very good at drawing portraits.

In recent years I have not drawn as often as I used to do, I think it is because I have less time and my free time I prefer to use it in other things, but I still  really like donig it.





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog