Hello bloggers! I hope that you are fine.

Today I´m going to tell you about what I'm good to do. 
In last time, I become a fanatic to online purchase, so one day I decided to try to sell things at internet.
I started selling books, and my own clothes and I noticed that it was super easy and it’s a good to make some money. It’s really easy for me selling things. When I publish an article, I sell it in less of one hour.
After that I started to buy things at a good price and selling more expensive. I started a little business, and now I make my sister my principal partner.

Selling at internet is easy, that is clear. In spite I still being a good seller, I remember when I worked like a sales advisor at H&M, it was easy to me sell things for customer. Always made to customer to take more articles in theirs shopping bags, and always they give me thanks! You have to be nice, gracious and know how to speak to be a good seller and not forget the most importat sentence: the customer is always rigth!

Thanks and have a nice day.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog