Hello friends, welcome to my blog.
I'm currently an architecture student, so I really enjoy meeting new places and learning about it. I would like can visit every city in any part of the world. Know the people and costums. Travelling can change you perception, inspiring you; know about new colours, textures, smells and flavors.

One of the things that I love to do is eat. I like eat a lot, can smell the food and taste it. I think it's the best you can do. Try a new flavor is like discovering a new world. My favourite is Italian food. What is your favourite?

Also I like to paint whit acrylics. Painting is invent. When you are painting, every colour you combine each other make another different, another new, make a colour you never now, you can produce and invent colours.

So, what about yourself?

Have a nice day, and visit me again!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog